
Is it I, Lord?
The question haunts me now
Have I betrayed you
In what my heart allows?
Chorus:
Yes, it is You
I Look on you with mercy
Bringing you back to Me
Forgiving so tenderly
Is it I, Lord?
Your dark eyes pierce my soul
Seeing deep inside
Where I need to be whole
Chorus:
Yes, it is You
I Look on you with mercy
Bringing you back to Me
Forgiving so tenderly
Is it I, Lord?
I’m sorry I hurt You
I was not thinking
And I didn’t have a clue
Chorus:
Yes, it is You
I Look on you with mercy
Bringing you back to Me
Forgiving so tenderly
Is it I, Lord?
I didn’t speak up
Leaving You all alone
To taste of sorrow’s cup
Chorus:
Yes, it is You
I Look on you with mercy
Bringing you back to Me
Forgiving so tenderly
Is it I, Lord?
Caught up in sin again
Forbidden pleasures
Forever causing pain
Chorus:
Yes, it is You
I Look on you with mercy
Bringing you back to Me
Forgiving so tenderly
Is it I, Lord?
Like Judas selling self
Pieces of silver
Thirty times worthless wealth
Chorus:
Yes, it is You
I Look on you with mercy
Bringing you back to Me
Forgiving so tenderly
Is it I, Lord?
My repentant heart
Aches tenderly for You,
Giving me a new start
Chorus:
Yes, it is You
I Look on you with mercy
Bringing you back to Me
Forgiving so tenderly
1 comment:
Thanks be to God for hearts that can be touched and for the mercy of our Lord who loves us so deeply. Thanks my brother!
Peace.
Post a Comment